Posted on June 04, 2020
Here we are back for another great episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
However, this is a bit of a different video because I’m not going to go over specific marketing strategies or tactics to help you grow your e-commerce business.
Instead, I’m actually going to talk about focus. Why?
Because if you can stay focused and get your work done regardless of what’s going on in the world, that’s going to move the needle in your business more than any formula for marketing.
In fact, there is nothing I can teach you or anyone else can teach you that will make a bigger difference in your entrepreneurial journey than teaching yourself to stay on task and get the job done.
I’m passionate about helping you grow your business and improve your life. But you have to master your own mind and increase your ability to focus to really be able to accomplish everything you want to achieve.
That’s why I’m talking about focus in Episode 39 of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show.
Think of this as an excellent lesson for anyone and not just those who own e-commerce businesses.
In this episode, I go over a bunch of my favorite tips on how you can stay focused as you’re trying to get more done throughout the day. Here are a few examples:
- How affirmations can be an incredible way to get yourself to the top of your game and put you in a position to succeed.
- Why daily gratitude for what you have in life can make it easier to keep from comparing yourself to others or thinking that you aren’t enough.
- The importance of having clear goals regarding where you are and where you see yourself in the future.
- How waking up earlier and adopting a morning routine can be a total game changer.
- How ten minutes of exercise in the morning can make such a huge difference.
- Why you should start your day with your best work in mind and focus on one thing at a time during the day.
- Tools for eliminating the work “noise” throughout the day.
- Making the right personal choices and why being around the right people is so crucial.
- The importance of having a daily planner and actually using it.
- Why you need to get enough sleep at night to rechard the mind, body, and spirit.
- The importance of self-love and positive reinforcement to get through the tough times in your life and business.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses his top tips for remaining focused in business and in life.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.