Posted on June 19, 2020
We’ve got another incredible episode for you today on the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
However, this episode is a little unique in that it is actually a coaching session with an e-commerce business owner named Attila Kerekes.
Attila is the owner of Herbie Cat, an online store devoted to products specifically designed for your feline friend. A little bit of background on him so that you can see he is just like you.
He is originally from Hungary, but has spent over the last decade living in the UK.
Attila has an MBA in marketing and finance, but decided to open an Amazon store after the birth of his daughter nine years ago.
As he balanced his online business with his offline career, he networked with another e-commerce business owner to learn and run Facebook ads.
That later turned into the beginning of Herbie Cat, an online store based on his family’s experience adopting a rescue cat with a serious medical condition.
He reached out to me for coaching so that he can improve his store, increase sales performance, and basically just attack some of the challenges he’s having so that he can overcome them and grow much faster.
While Attila is a little different than some of the other guests we’ve seen in previous episodes, I really wanted to give you a real world example of some of the strategies, tactics, and recommendations we share in action.
This is a great episode to watch, as it gives you a lot of ideas on things you could implement or change in your own e-commerce business.
A few of the really important things we discuss during Attila’s coaching session include:
- Why cash flow is such a problem for so many e-commerce businesses and the most common root cause of these types of issues.
- The importance of customer lifetime value and average order value.
- How having a lead generation strategy can help improve your overall cash flow.
- Numerous ideas of things you can do to provide immediate value to customers attracted to your brand with a lead magnet.
- Tips for using freelancers from platforms like WriterAccess to create content and drive value.
- Two powerful plug-ins that can help you increase your conversions right off the bat.
- How to use Amazon and Walmart.com to easily determine upsells and downsells.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post coaches Attila Kerekes of Herbie Cat on the best strategies for improving cash flow in an e-commerce business.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.