Posted on June 24, 2020
How are you working to grow your e-commerce business right now? Are you taking time to consistently learn new tactics and strategies?
Knowledge is very powerful and it is always a good idea to earmark a short period of time in your day to learn.
After all, when they interview top CEOs and achievers about productivity and schedules, they often confess that they take time daily or weekly to learn.
This is a great habit to start and practice to keep, which sometimes means picking up a book and reading what the experts have to say.
On today’s episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, we aren’t talking about any specific tactics, per se.
Instead, I’m going to give you my top six book recommendations to help you grow your e-commerce business.
These are books that are powerful and that have really helped me a lot in the over seven years I’ve been scaling e-commerce businesses for clients, both directly and through my agency.
Of course, I wouldn’t recommend them to you if I hadn’t personally ready them myself and I have a very good feeling that you will enjoy them.
But… You have to watch the episode to learn which ones I’m talking about. 😉
These are great reads if you’re thinking of starting an e-commerce business or even scaling one to the next level. In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The book that I recommend as the blueprint for starting an e-com business today.
- Why I love Perry Marshall as an author and educator for all things marketing.
- What I feel is the SOP (standard operating procedure) book for Facebook Marketing.
- Which book I recommend as a manual for learning paid advertising through Google.
- The best book to learn the 80/20 method and how to find the hottest audience in your marketing funnel.
- How my book, Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce – 2020 Edition, can help you grow your online business.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post provides book recommendations to help you grow your e-commerce business.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.