It’s always our goal to give you value packed episodes of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show and this new episode is no exception.
Today, we’re bringing you an absolute legend at digital advertising. His name is Tommie Traffic and by his name you can probably tell that he’s a master at running traffic profitably and effectively at scale.
He’s one of the best at YouTube Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more. In fact, he’s helped companies spend millions of dollars on paid advertising.
These days, he runs a digital marketing and web design agency that helps other entrepreneurs and businesses conquer the power of paid advertising, specifically through YouTube.
Tommie has over a decade of experience in digital marketing and shares his best tips and strategies for YOUR success.
We are so glad we were able to work with him for this episode, because he’s super busy with clients trying to hire him left and right. During this interview, you’ll learn:
- How Tommie worked with a company to scale up to over $3 million in ad spend on YouTube.
- Proven traffic formulas for making sure your ad campaigns are effective and profitable.
- Tommie’s Spillover Strategy example for driving clicks into your funnel for a great ROAS.
- The importance of having a growth mindset when deciding to scale your E-Commerce business.
- The equation for breaking even on what it costs to put a product in your customer’s hands.
- And more! Tommie offers so much value that it is almost impossible to list everything here.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Tommie Traffic about his best paid advertising strategies.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.