Get Clear On Your E-Commerce Performance By Tracking Data The RIGHT Way, AJ Yager and Meaghan Connell
It’s Friday and that means another awesome episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
Today, we have two incredible guests… AJ Yager and Meaghan Connell of Praxis Metrics.
AJ and Meaghan are world class data experts who work with E-Commerce brands to help them get the most leverage out of the existing information that they already have. Essentially, they teach people just like you how to take the stuff you already know about your customers and use it to scale your online store to the next level.
As a follow-up on our discussion last episode on the importance of tracking data in your business, we’re talking with them about why data is so important and a few things you can do to make this happen.
We’re going to discuss something super fundamental that’s going to be incredibly impactful for you and your E-Commerce business. In this powerful episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of tracking to know things like how much your brand is worth and how much it costs you to get through the customer acquisition process.
- Why you don’t have to be a whiz with numbers to understand the data of what is working in your E-Commerce business.
- How marketing is absolutely worthless if you’re just trying to see what sticks without looking at the data.
- Hear a case study from AJ and Meaghan on how one E-Commerce firm went from a dozen sales a day to over three hundred by just analyzing the data.
- Actionable tips on how to use data to get better results in your E-Commerce business.
- How tracking is so important now while you’re in small or midsize mode and how that can help you in the future as your E-Commerce business grows.
Plus, AJ & Meaghan have a FREE webinar coming up that they don’t want you to miss out on! They usually only deal with companies that do millions of dollars in annual revenue, but they really want to help smaller E-Commerce business owners learn how to be more data-driven.
How to 10X Your Business with Data goes much deeper into the topics discussed here and includes a highly informative Q&A session. Plus, they share tools that you can use now to start tracking more efficiently.
SIGN UP HERE: https://www.praxismetrics.com/10xwebinar
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews AJ Yager and Meaghan Connell about the importance of data tracking and how you can use it to grow your business.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.