When most people think about running an E-Commerce business, they think about making tons of money to help their families and secure their financial goals.
But, did you know that your legacy as an entrepreneur can be something bigger? That you could actually contribute to the causes that mean the most to you and get free grants from Google to make it happen?
On this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, we’ve got TWO amazing guests from ChangeMoreLives.org… Jake Cortez and Sid Peddinti.
These guys are absolute rock stars and they’re impacting a lot of people with their mission to help businesses take the step to become change leaders in our society.
What we’re talking about can not only help have a big impact in your business, but help you determine the impact you have through your business. And you can get free grants from Google to make it happen.
This interview is more about social responsibility than it is strategy, but it is definitely worth a watch if you have things bigger than your business that you want to accomplish. In this very impactful episode, you’ll learn:
- Why thinking bigger than just your business is an amazing way to secure your legacy and contribute to the causes that matter most to you.
- Basic details of how you can use your tax strategy to contribute more to your chosen cause.
- The art of adding a non-profit component to your current for profit E-Commerce business.
- What an educational component is and how it can help you reach your goals in growing your ability to help society.
- The personal and professional benefits of including something like this into your business and why you don’t want to wait to take action.
- How the Google Ad Grant program works and why you would want to take advantage of this offer.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Jake Cortez and Sid Peddinti about how you can get ad grants to grow your business and cement your legacy.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.