The holidays are coming up. And they’re coming up fast.
It doesn’t take a whole lot of imagination to see that this is the biggest sales season possible in the industry. And with COVID-19 looking like it will keep most shoppers online this year, the anticipated sales numbers are really in our favor.
As an E-Commerce business owner, you need to start planning for your success now to ensure everything is ready to go when the rush hits.
In this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, we’re going to cover several different tips and tactics that work very well to really capitalize over the holidays.
If you have an E-Commerce business and you’re not yet at $100K per month, this could be your opportunity to hit that.
Or really any milestone makes the most sense in growing your online store… whether that’s $10K in a single month or whatever makes the most sense for you.
Either way, the holiday season is an awesome opportunity for you to be able to do that.
And if you’re over that six figure per month mark, don’t worry. These are great strategies that can still work very well for you.
It’s no secret that 2020 has been crazy, but having a solid holiday season is a great way to close out the year.
This is definitely an episode where you’ll want to take some notes and put these strategies in action to have the best holiday sales results possible. In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why it is important to build a runway and grow brand awareness prior to Black Friday.
- The reason why building your email list now is so important to your holiday success.
- How the big brands make advertising during the end of the year more difficult on small businesses.
- Use testing now to find out what products in your inventory are the most popular.
- Why you need to experiment with upsells and downsells now to optimize conversion to 5% to 20% before the holiday.
- Cart abandonment tips and a free template to improve this huge issue in your business.
- And other great changes you can make now to help ignite sales before the actual start date.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses tips for making your holiday sales season a huge success.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.