We’re back with another exciting episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show! As always, we’ve got another super incredible guest here to help you grow and scale your E-Commerce business.
In today’s episode, we are chatting with Josiah Colt.
Josiah is a legend in the Google Ad space and is responsible for managing over $35 million in ads for companies all over the globe. He’s worked with Tony Robbins, Russell Brunson, Dan Locke, actress Olivia Wilde, Thrive Causemetics, and more.
He’s also a great friend and amazing human being and you’re going to love what he has to say.
In this episode, we discuss a lot of what is working for Josiah’s clients right now and his process for putting together creatives, ad retargeting, YouTube ads, and a ton more.
Let’s just say it is one you’ll want to watch if you like unique strategies that work!
This is a really meaty interview with some of Josiah’s biggest ad secrets. Don’t miss out! In this video, you’ll learn:
- How you can leverage free training Google already offers to grow your E-Commerce business.
- Why you need various angles in your ad creatives and tips for coming up with different hooks to your core message.
- Why YouTube is now a better investment than old-fashioned television ads and Josiah’s formula for creating killer video ads.
- The reason branding and congruence across your E-Commerce brand is so important.
- How to target your competitor brands with deep links from their websites to have immense success with Google Adwords.
- Why advertising on your own brand terms is a reality of Google Ads.
——– Connect With Josiah Colt ——
Email: [email protected]
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Josiah Colt about the best ways to use Google Ads to scale your E-Commerce business.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.