We’re back with another amazing episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
In this video, we’re going to go over several different strategies you can use in your E-Commerce business to get buyers cost-effectively.
Using advertising is one of the easiest ways to bring in traffic, but it isn’t the only thing you can do to get more customers.
There are methods that don’t require a lot or really any money to do and we’re covering a few of those, too.
So, this is going to be a very impactful episode for you to pay attention to, especially if you take action right after watching the video by putting these strategies into place.
This is going to be a valuable (but quick) video so don’t miss out!
With the holidays coming up quickly, these are really important ideas for you to know so that you can have them in place before Black Friday and the holiday shopping season arrive.
During this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, you can expect to learn:
- Strategies for bringing new customers into your business like clockwork.
- What you need to know about branded search ads and why they are so important to your marketing.
- Using competitor brand searches to get ahead with your target market.
- An explanation of Facebook dynamic product advertising to help fix abandoned cart issues and improve customer retargeting.
- Why Google Shopping Ads are so awesome to use for your E-Commerce business.
- Two ways to get more traffic and customers when you have a limited budget.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses his top strategies for getting customers cost-effectively.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.