In this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, we’re going to talk about something that is truly impactful and instrumental to success in your E-Commerce business.
It’s a topic that not many digital marketing strategists talk about, but it really comes down to being the most important aspect of growing and scaling your online brand.
In fact, it is safe to say that this one variable makes the biggest difference in your business.
Without it, you absolutely cannot be successful at what you do and how well your brand grows.
What’s this one thing?
As an entrepreneur, your life and happiness impacts your E-Commerce business.
After all, you are the driver of your success.
You have to be right day in and day out to be able to grow your company and enjoy the benefits of all your effort.
Owning a business during the middle of a global pandemic can be stressful.
If you don’t address this head on, it can lead to burnout or even the desire to throw in the towel and close your business.
And that’s certainly not something you want to end up doing.
Remember, you have to take care of yourself first before you can nurture your E-Commerce business. In this incredibly valuable and impactful episode, we’re going to talk about:
- Why mindset and starting your day off right is so important to your success as an entrepreneur.
- Tips for beating the stressful times as a business owner and the importance of learning to handle this stress.
- How meditation and finding the spiritual practice that resonates with you builds up your belief in yourself and affects your business.
- The reason a consistent foundation in your day helps you tackle challenges in business and why this makes such a big deal in your E-Commerce business.
- An overview of Josh’s personal morning routine and why it works so well for him.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses the importance taking care of yourself as an entrepreneur for business success.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.