We’re back with another exciting and valuable episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
If you haven’t noticed, we’re making it a habit to bring a new and incredible guest on the show for you every single week. This time, we have Ben Gothard.
Ben is the Vice President of Partnerships at Dropified. Among many other things, he’s also an entrepreneur and has authored over ten plus books.
He’s also the CEO of Gothard Enterprises, the founder of Life Mastery Foundation.
Best of all, he’s here to help you grow and scale your E-Commerce business with strategies that he feels are super important for you to start implementing right away.
This is a really impactful episode and Ben has wisdom to share that is way bigger than his young age. During this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a twenty-five year old entrepreneur achieved huge things in a very short period of time.
- Why the small consistencies every single day are so important as an entrepreneur and in your business.
- Seven core disciplines and why making just a 1% improvement in each area can really change your life as an entrepreneur.
- How to choose opportunities as an entrepreneur, and why knowing when to gather people and tech together is so important.
- How Ben scaled up to a sales team of 150 employees in only six months while learning how to encourage each one of them to a high level of success.
- The importance of omnichannel content distribution and why it is so powerful for your online business.
- Tips for using a podcast to connect with high leverage people to help grow your business.
——– Connect With Ben Gothard ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Ben Gothard about success as an entrepreneur.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.