We’ve got another awesome (and quick) episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show for you!
As always, we want to give you the most value for your time when you watch these videos or listen to the audio on your favorite podcast platform.
That’s why in today’s installment, we’re discussing seven tips for building a seven-figure (or higher) business.
These are actionable tips that can really help you gain traction on what you’re doing and get you to the point where you’re reaching your goals.
For some of you, these might seem a little too simple or basic. But others likely need the reminder or haven’t even thought about a certain aspect of incorporating things like customer journey or page speed load. And these are the things that really do matter.
It’s a short installment, but definitely very powerful. On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to have an effective marketing strategy for your E-Commerce business and know exactly who you’re targeting.
- How a simpler approach and focusing on less can really help you grow your business.
- The importance of knowing the numbers in your business and managing your finances according to the results.
- Why having an email marketing strategy and following up with automated flows is so crucial to your business.
- How paying attention to the customer experience can be huge for your business.
- Why having your online store technically focused is so important to your sales.
- The reason you need to pay attention to lead generation strategy and use content marketing to reduce costs.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses seven tips for building a 7+ figure E-Commerce business.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.