We are nearing the end of 2020. And, I don’t know about you, but I am ready for 2021.
Personally, this year was a good one for me and my companies, and I’m very grateful for that.
However, I know there are a lot of people out there who have been affected significantly by everything that’s happened in 2020.
If you’re reading this right now and you’re one of those people, hang in there.
We’ve got a whole new year coming our way and plenty of opportunity to change things around as we head into 2021.
Stay positive, stay optimistic, and put the work in every day.
You’ll get over those challenges this coming year.
In this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, I’m going to go over a few of the trends that I’ve researched that have happened in 2020.
Plus, we’ll talk about various exercises you can do to determine your goals for the coming year and how you can map them out.
And I’m also going to help you prep for 2021.
I want to help you have the best year in your E-Commerce business and that starts with what we’re covering today.
If you’re looking for change in the coming year, this is something you’ll definitely want to check out! In this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, you’ll learn:
- Why digital traffic rose in 2020 and why you need to pay attention to this in the coming year.
- The importance of mobile traffic and why it is so crucial to work on your mobile website experience. (You cannot neglect this!)
- How much brands spent on advertising in 2020 and why this matters.
- The importance of using a SWOT analysis to review your business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats heading into the new year.
- Why you need to have a documented plan for the year and each month to help stay on track towards your goals.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses powerful exercises you can do to help plan for the coming year.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.