We always try to bring a ton of value with the guests we feature on the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show. And today’s definitely not an exception.
I’m super excited to interview John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire.
John is an absolute legend and someone I deeply respect. I’ve known him now since late 2014, when I made an impromptu trip to San Diego to go to a Thanksgiving dinner.
Of course, time flies and here we are in 2020. John’s continued to do great things and I’m very happy that we’ve stayed in touch.
He’s made a huge impact in the online business space and I can’t wait for you to hear what he has to say during this episode.
This is a great interview to check out if you’re a fan of Entrepreneur on Fire or if you just want to know how John managed to achieve such a high level of success. During this interview, you’ll learn:
- How John was able to scale his E-Commerce sales for massive amounts of success.
- Why building an audience that knows, likes, and trusts you is so crucial.
- The reason why providing free and valuable content on a super regular basis works to increase your E-Commerce sales.
- Questions you need to ask your audience about their needs in order to find ways to create sellable solutions.
- Ideas for how to create content to grow your following.
- The mistakes that John made during his success journey and how you can avoid them.
——- Connect With John Lee Dumas ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews John Lee Dumas about success in the online business industry.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.