We’re back and I have an incredibly exciting episode to share with you to wrap up 2020!
It’s a pretty safe bet that most of you are itching to be done with 2020 and ready to get into 2021.
At CVO, we totally get that.
While it was a rough year for a lot of people, the plus side is that E-Commerce is booming.
As someone in this industry, you have to be grateful for what the turn of events have done to really increase the online shopping industry.
And 2021 is going to be more of the same.
We’re going to see trends continuing and new ones coming out.
More people are going to use the internet to buy things, which really works out well for anyone who wants to start or grow an E-Commerce business.
That’s what makes now the perfect time to double down on your goals with your online store.
To help you make that happen, we’re spending this episode going over a number of E-Commerce trends for 2021.
These elements will be tremendously successful if you start to implement them going into the coming year.
On this end of 2020/start of 2021 episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to consider voice search like Alexa as a growing marketing method in the coming year.
- The expected continued growth of influencer marketing in 2021.
- Why personalization is a very popular technique right now and ideas for how you can implement it in your store.
- How using quizzes to tag and segment customers in your email list is so powerful.
- The growth of video marketing and why you need to add it to your mix in 2021.
- What programmatic advertising is and why it matters.
- And several other powerful tactics for growing your business in 2021!
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses E-Commerce trends to watch out for in 2021.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.