We’re back with another incredible episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
This week, our guest is Brandon White. He’s been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Success Magazine, Fast Company and many others.
As a serial entrepreneur, Brandon has done everything over the last twenty years, from working for AOL to starting and growing one of the largest social media networks for sport fisherman.
He’s a master at building businesses and exiting them as a successful entrepreneur.
That’s why we’re incredibly excited to hear about his experience in the E-Commerce industry and learn his thoughts on what every single person who watches or listens to this episode needs to do to find success.
This chat with Brandon is a great one that covers more than just E-Commerce.
His experience is immense and it’s definitely an eye-opener on what it takes to grow in this industry.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why it is important to be grateful for the things that you have that helped you get to where you are on your entrepreneurial journey.
- The reason why paid advertising is a necessity, even if you feel you’re a master at SEO.
- Why taking extra steps can add a ton of value back into your business.
- How private labeling items can be a great way to improve profit margins.
- That, no matter what, you have to pitch constantly to achieve E-Commerce success.
- The process of customizing elements of your marketing to a person’s experience for increased sales.
- Why you have to make it easy for customers to buy and not overcomplicate the process.
- …and more!
——- Connect With Brandon White ——
Enail: [email protected]
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Brandon White about his experience as a serial entrepreneur.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.