Have you ever wondered why a business deal worked out?
Or why it didn’t and your gut instinct told you to run before you did it?
Today’s episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show is a little different than most.
Instead of focusing on just strategy for your business or how to use paid ads, we’re going a little deeper than that.
This is one of those topics that’s just good life and business advice for any entrepreneur who wants to achieve growth and personal improvement.
And… As you already know, we always want to give you the most value for your time.
That’s why today’s special guest is Sunil Godse and we’re discussing the power of intuition. Both in business and in your everyday life.
Sunil is the author of Fail Fast. Succeed Faster. and Gut!, two very informative books on how to use your natural instincts in business.
This is something that is really super rare for people to talk about, which is why we wanted to have him on the show.
Listening and implementing what he’s discussing during the interview is really going to put you on a whole other level, both in your E-Com business and elsewhere.
Sunil is really someone who can 10X your game as an E-Com business owner, so you’ll really want to pay attention to what he has to say. On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why 80 to 90% of the entrepreneurs Sunil interviewed stated they should have listened to their intuition when making business decisions.
- The power of finding your own definition of intuition and why it is important to find what resonates with you to describe it.
- How researchers have defined intuition and found that entrepreneurs use their intuition an average of seven seconds before making a decision.
- How to recognize positive and negative signals when making a decision.
- The importance of figuring out your own intuitive signals and how to use them to your advantage in situations.
- The four types of intuition and what each of them means to those who don’t understand how it works.
——– Connect With Sunil Godse ——
🔴 Website: https://www.sunilgodse.com/
Watch this episode of The E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, Author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce, as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, The Huffington Post, and has been seen on stage at Traffic and Conversion Summit, and more, interviews Sunil Godse about using your intuition in business and life.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.